One of the Core Competencies of Trinity Church is to RECEIVE WITH PURPOSE. God blesses us so that we can bless others. We love to display our gratitude and devotion to God through tithes and offerings from the blessings He has placed in our hands.
Your generosity is making a difference and changing lives!
Choose How You Want To Give
Online giving allows you to conveniently and securely give via debit or credit card. You can also set up an automatic deduction or recurring gift from a credit/debit card. Many families take advantage of this option for the sake of convenience or to provide consistency in generosity when they are traveling or unable to attend a service.
Give in Person
Donate by credit card, cash, or check on Sunday mornings or Wednesday night classes using the offering envelopes. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
Register once and give at the Giving Kiosk next to the Resource Center. All giving will be credited to your contribution statement.
Four offering drop boxes are located in the Worship Center. They are located just outside the Reception Room, Prayer Room and Annex.
Give By Text
Simply text the amount you want to give to 972.444.2113 from your smartphone. If this is your first time to use text-giving, you will be directed to a secure URL to enter all of your information. All future gifts can be made by a simple text!
Unless you include a keyword, ie…missions or building, after the amount, your donation will be treated as a tithe.
SNS (Goes to Saturday Night Service Tithe)
TLC (Goes to Latin Conexion Tithe)
FM (Goes to Fairmeadows Tithe)
Missions (Goes to General Missions)
If (Goes to Building Campaign)
Online (For Online Campus Tithe)
Explicit (Goes to Explicit Student Ministries)
Benevolence (Goes to Benevolence Fund)
KIA (Goes to Kids In Action Ministries)
If you need to change the credit card you have setup in TEXT to give please type the word “reset”. That will remove the current credit card and allow you to enter a new one.
Give by Mobile App
Giving through the ShelbyNEXT Giving app is easy and secure. If you already have set up an account online, you have an account for the app! Just use your login information to get set up. Once you’re set up, giving is a breeze!
Other features available through this app:
- View your contribution history
- Donor profile settings can be adjusted by tapping the Settings tab
- Update your payment methods
- Launch the app store from your device and install the ShelbyNEXT Giving App.
(App Store or Google Play)
- Make sure your location services are turned ON. When you launch the app, search by name ‘Trinity Church’ and/or zip code ‘75104’, or choose to search for organizations near you
- Login or create a profile to give to Trinity Church.
- Once logged in, make donation by tapping the “+” icon
Giving Through the App
- Enter your donation amount
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list
- Select payment method
- Tap “Add new payment method” and add your card information and billing details or use the “Quick Scan” feature to scan your card information. You can also input your bank account and routing number.
- Choose your recurrence. You can give a one-time donation or setup a recurring donation from this menu
- Tap “Give” to process your donation
Give By Mail
You may mail your donation to:
1231 E Pleasant Run Road
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
2016 Contribution Statements
Contribution statements were emailed January 26th. If you have not received one, you may print one using the Give Online link above, or contact the accounting office and we will email or mail your contribution statement.
Have questions, or want to know how you can get involved?
Send us an email